Welcome to our Website
St. George Orthodox Maha Edavaka Arathil, Pandalam is the oldest church in Pandalam. It bears the footprints and blessings of St. Gregorios (Parumala Thirumeni) and has been the pillar of hope, faith, love, blessings and social renaissance, ever since its establishment in 1809. It is the largest church at Pandalam, in size, spiritual organizations and functioning, which reflect the glory of God. The Church is situated 2 km away from Pandalam town on the Mavelikara Road.
H.G. Thomas Mar Athanasios
Metropolitan of the Diocese of Chengannur
Holy Qurbana
News & Events
H.H. Baselios Marthoma Paulose II
Catholica Bava